You're a Mother if you ever ...
1. Found the vents in your home filled with everything from toys to candy wrappers.
2. It has taken you 2.5 hours to watch a 1.5 hour movie, because you kept having to push the pause button.
3. Had your car windows covered in stickers or smeared slobber all over them.
4. Found crayon and boogers on your walls, and wasn't surprised.
5. Had more baby product coupons cut out than food.
6. Had a purse containing diapers, emergency snot rags, or children's Tylenol.
7. Found soured milk at some point and time, and it wasn't a jug of milk in the fridge.
8. Started to eat something, and everyone comes running to get a bite, until your left with nothing.
9. Spit cleaned a paci that fell on the floor, or child's face.
10. Had to pick up poop filled panties with your bare hands!
11. Your shopping interrupted for a desperate potty break.
(No your self doesn't count!)
12. Chased after someones wet, soapy, naked butt while laughing.
(Aw..you have a dirty mind, I'm taking about a baby!)
13.Heard some one calling Mom so many times in one day, that you have thought of changing your name.
If any of these apply to you;
May God bless your home as he has mine
~Happy Mother's Day~