Okay I've been given the chance drop 15 years and play Tag today. I loved that game as a kid!!
A NaBloPoMo Member has tagged me: Northern_Girl She ran this way so go see if you can catch her; Whaling Season
Did you find her? She has a great site though, doesn't she!
Alright on with the game....
Here are the guidelines to follow:
* Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
* Share seven facts about yourself.
* Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
* Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Facts about Me;
1. I am still madly in love with my husband after 13 years. He still gives me butterflies in my stomach when I see him.
2. I really like the Disney shows for the kids. I catch myself continuing to watch their shows long after they leave the room.
3.Apparently I must have Cat genes in my blood. Lots of people say I have cat eyes and I love being petted!( Ask Jason he rubs my back and feet every night) If I had to say what breed I am, it's a Scaredy cat. I am afraid of everything! If I watch something scary I'm terrified of the dark, and any little noise.
4.I am very stubborn. When Jason and I first got together I made a cake for him. When he came home he said "It doesn't look like the one on the box". That cake went straight to the trash , he didn't even get one bite.I didn't bake him another cake until 2 years ago!
5.Mrs. Sugar-Holic here. My coffee in the mornings looks like a milkshake.I have such a sweet tooth. I really buy all the candy and Debbie cakes for myself, the kids are just a good excuse.
6.I have learned after attempting Yoga class, I have no coordination. I spent the whole time I was there, trying to hold back laughter. My sister was with me and she Just couldn't get it either. By the time we figured out one pose they were off to another.The glares from the instructor were enough to know I didn't need to go back.
7.I'm very absent minded. I can't tell you how many times I have locked my self out of the car. I hate making that call to Jason to come and get me. It's always at the worst times too.
My 7 People to Tag off the Randomizer;